Saturday, August 29, 2015

The Gemini Pouch

I was going to say a great little pouch only it's not little it's pretty huge. The Gemini Pouch by Christine Welsh is perfect as a pencil case,


  for your sewing things especially if you're going out and want to take along some hand sewing to do


or for makeup. I'm sure there are loads more uses you could think of.


It measures approx.   11" W X 7 1/2" H X 1/2” D and features two zipper storage pockets.


I bet you want to make one now and the good news is it's a free pattern which you can get hold of when you join ChrisW Designs Patterns Group on FB. There's always loads going on there and if you have her patterns and haven't made any of them yet then it's perfect for you becasue there are regular sew alongs being held. At the moment there is a Pick A Pocket sew along running up until September 8th and if I'm not mistaken I think next month there will be a sew along for the Penny Inn Wallet which I still haven't made. Also make sure to check out Christines website HERE.
 

Thanks for stopping by. I'm struggling to keep up with blogging because of lack of time. I'm on Instagram and would love to see you there. I go by miacreates.

I'll try to post more often, I have loads of things to show you so will do my best to share.

~ Maria ~

10 comments:

  1. So fun Maria. Love the cupcakes. I forgot about this pattern. Can't wait to see what else you've been up to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria, love your cute Gemini pouches. I need to make this pattern and I had forgotten about it! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maria, love your cute Gemini pouches. I need to make this pattern and I had forgotten about it! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maria, love your cute Gemini pouches. I need to make this pattern and I had forgotten about it! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maria,
    those puoches are wonderful! So lovely fabrics you choosed!
    I love them!
    Glad, to see you again, my Dear!
    Happy new week,
    Hugs,
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet bags - the fabrics are delicious! Sorry, couldn't resist :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do like the two zippered compartments, Maria. Must try this one. There's never enough time, is there?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute fabric. Nifty little/big pouch. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Everybody,

    Below are the most recommended Bitcoin exchangers (BTC for Currency):
    Coinbase: $1 minimum trade
    CoinMama

    Get free Bitcoins with the best Bitcoin faucet rotator:
    BEST Faucet Rotator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~