Friday, September 6, 2013

Want To Be A Pattern Tester

When I've made bags in the past I've often been contacted by my followers asking how they can become pattern testers.

It's pretty easy really. If I see a designer on the net that makes bags and I like her designs I'll email her/him, yes I test for a male designer too, and just ask if they need pattern testers. I usually give them details of which other designers I test for and my blog so they can check out my work. That's all there is to it. They can only say no thanks, I already have all the testers I need. Then there are times when designers will advertise they need testers on their blog and this is what's happened this time.

Christine at ChrisW Designs is looking for pattern testers for this bag.




If you want to test this gorgeous bag email Christine directly. Make sure you are not a beginner as this is an advanced pattern. Also Christine is looking for testers who have access to ByAnnie's Soft & Stable.  Check her blog for all the details.


If you don't want to test but would love to win a copy of the pattern PLUS the hardware for the bag then come up with a name for the bag. Again check out the details on Christine's blog.

~ Maria ~

1 comment:

  1. I just emailed Chris about testing the bag, but i don't have access to that stabilizer so not sure if she will want me test it. I also suggested a name for the bag, so maybe I will get lucky? Are you testing this one Maria?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~