Friday, December 21, 2012

Fabric Flowers Finished

Finally got round to finishing off the fabric flowers I showed you in my last post. The link to the tutorial is on there too.
I finished them off by adding stems for which you can find the tutorial here, and some felt leaves which I just cut out freehand and stuck to the stems with some hot glue.



I then found a glass jar, cut out a circle of burlap and tied it with some ribbon that was given to me last year by my friend Suzanne.



I'm really pleased with how they turned out and they are now on my kitchen table adding some much needed colour.

~ Maria ~

8 comments:

  1. Hi Maria, how's your figer? hope ok by now.

    wow.. superb !pretty! turned out.
    gorgeous flowers.

    I will do it very soon;)
    Happy Christmas Darl
    warmly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sooooo making these! These are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how your flowers look with with the stems and the burlap wrapped vase with the bow is a great idea and looks fabulous! You could use the same flowers and wrap a different fabric around the vase or jar for each season or holiday and tie with a coordinating or contrast bow too.

    Hope your finger is healing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty flowers...thnks for sharing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. May the coming year bless you and your loved ones with everything that your hearts desire

    Usha
    usharaneem@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look fabulous, Mia. Have a wonderful Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're sweet - great way to use up scraps and bits and pieces, and to add the perfect touch of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful,beautiful and beautiful, I hope you do not mind I'm going to pin it on Pinterest, we have to share this beautiful creation with the rest of the world.
    I just want to wish you and your Family all the very best for Christmas and the New Year. Marisa-

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful flowers!! What a lovely bouquet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~