Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Other Blog

Hi everyone,
Due to internet issues I have been away from this blog for about a month now. I wasn't able to open my blog to post so was forced to make another blog until I could get back to this one. Today is the first time back.
It feels so good and what a nice surprise to see I have some new followers. Welcome to those of you who have joined me and thanks for being here.
Before I do anything else I want to give you all the link to my new blog so that if I should ever have any problems again you can link to that one. I don't seem to have any problems there.
This is my first blog and will always update this one whenever possible. I don't like not posting so if you see that I have been away from it for a while just check out my other one. The link is below.

http://sewmia.webs.com/apps/blog/

Now before I do anything else I'm off to check up on all the other people who's blogs I follow to see what they have been up to. I've missed them all.

Hope to see you all here or on my new blog.

~ Maria ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~