Sunday, February 19, 2012

Free Coco Bag Pattern & Tutorial

Hi
I think it's safe to say that most of us like freebies and I know you will love this one.

It's the Coco Bag designed by Christine over at

http://blog.chriswdesigns.com/2012/02/free-bag-pattern-coco.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ChriswDesigns+%28ChrisW+Designs%29







It's a great bag to sew. Really easy thanks to loads of step by step photos and instructions.
I tested the bag for Chris so I know. I've tested other patterns for her also and I can tell you she certainly hasn't cut any corners when it came to making this free pattern.

Give it a try. Just click on the link above and download the pdf pattern.
I will be posting a photo of my Coco bag tomorrow hopefully.

~ Maria ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~