Saturday, November 12, 2011

My first post

Ok, here goes. This is my first post so don't really know how it will work out.
A few days ago I finished testing out the Savannah Messenger Bag for Christine at ChrisW Designs. I really love the way it turned out. Her pattern was very easy to follow with loads of pictures which is just what I like. I'm useless at just following instructions.
You can find the link to her bag to the left of my blog.
Here are some photos of the bag I made using her pattern.

Sorry for the quality of my photos. They were taken with my cell phone. Need to invest in a proper camera.
~Maria~


9 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy

    You are my first follower. Thanks so much for joining me.
    ~Maria~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok you are on your way. You did a great job.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bag you made. It looks like it just came out of a show room. I look forward to seeing more of your creations....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice purse! Congrats on your blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! Can't wait to see what you post in the future.
    Pat H.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to blog world. Adding you to my follow list. Great Savannah too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful blog and terrific looking bag!

    Toby

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't realize you were a new blogger! Welcome to blogland. Your purse is fabulous looking. I have no patience for making purses, but I always like to see what others can do. My patience is just enough for hand quilting, and that's it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~