Saturday, November 12, 2011

Getting Ready For Christmas

Not long till Christmas now so I decided to start making things.
This table runner I made for myself. It's the most adventurous quilting I've done to date and am really pleased with the result.


This is the reverse side.
I also made a couple of small wall hangings from my scraps. One for me and another for my friend.




I read somewhere that quilters were crazy because they bought fabric only to cut it up into small pieces and sew it together again to make another piece of fabric. LOLL I suppose they were right but you wouldn't be able to buy fabric like this off the bolt. LOL
~Maria~

1 comment:

  1. I love that table runner. It's the cutest one I've seen lately.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. Your comments mean so much to me and inspire me to create.
~Maria~